× Members

Reassessed for support group ESA

More
6 years 9 months ago #193713 by Unique1
Reassessed for support group ESA was created by Unique1
Recently I received a esa reassessment form, completed and sent in with evidence from psychologist . As a result I was kept on esa in support group as before. The dates say this is until November this year,( approx 6 months), I've previously been in same group for 3 years. My psychology sessions will likely end prior to my next assessment. This time fortunately, I did not have to attend a wca face to face and was assessed on the form and evidence. Have Concerns around November reassessment. Any suggestions/guidance. My situation is unlikely to change in 6 months due to sever mental health issues. Making me so anxious

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 9 months ago #193746 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Reassessed for support group ESA
Zippy

Whilst it's not impossible that they will reassess you in six months, the date in November is an administration date connected to the payment of the Christmas Bonus.

You can check when you are next scheduled to be reassessed by contacting the DWP office dealing with your claim.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.