× Members

F2F cancellations and reschedules

More
6 years 9 months ago #193723 by samdelilah
F2F cancellations and reschedules was created by samdelilah
Hello everyone,

Would anyone know how many times they can re-schedule my DLA to PIP F2F?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 9 months ago #193752 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic F2F cancellations and reschedules
S

Welcome to the forum, you might want to have a look at the following FAQ which explain where everything is

Welcome to Benefits and Work

In case you are not aware, your real name appears to be showing in the forum, if you want to change this then follow the instructions in the following FAQ

My full name is showing, how can I stop it?

I'm afraid there is no limit, if you feel that it has been re-scheduled an unreasonable number of times then you can make a complaint

Capita Complaints
www.capita-pip.co.uk/en/complaints.html

ATOS (IAS)
www.mypipassessment.co.uk/feedback/

MAXIMUS
www.chdauk.co.uk/contact-us

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
6 years 9 months ago #193765 by samdelilah
Replied by samdelilah on topic F2F cancellations and reschedules
Thanks Gordon for your advice. So far it has been re-scheduled twice with the excuse that they i.e. ATOS (IAS) can't seem to find an assessor 2 days before the due date. In each case I have many appointment times to chose from and I'm given 2 weeks notice.
Regards
samdelilah

More
6 years 9 months ago #193788 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic F2F cancellations and reschedules
cockatielparrot

There has been s significant slow down in the assessment part of the process and we have gone from 2-4 to 10-12 weeks or more in only a couple of months, there are likely to be two reasons for this; the DWP have been too many claimants through the system, they have a track record of doing this, and/or the Assessment Providers have been losing assessors.

Either way I'm afraid the chances of a cancelled appointment are quite high.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
6 years 9 months ago #193811 by Lynda
Replied by Lynda on topic F2F cancellations and reschedules
I would make sure the DWP are aware that the assessments have been cancelled by ATOS and not by you. There have been people on this forum who have had their claim cancelled because the DWP thought they had been responsible for the cancellation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.