× Members

Advice Please - Horrible DWP Representative

More
6 years 9 months ago #193735 by Paul
Hello members
I hope someone can give me some much needed advice.
I have just won my PIP appeal. My representative from a disability group went to collect the result from the judge whilst I waited outside the court room. When he came bak to me to give me the good news the DWP person that was sitting in came up to me and my representative and and said he was going to appeal. He was very abrupt and quite nasty. My representative has sent an email to the courts about him approaching me and his threatening manner of doing so.
Can anyone tell me if he should have approached me at all and do you know what can be done about what they did to me. It was seen that I was visibly affected by what happened. Are there any tribunal or DWP laws or regulations regarding what happened? Thanks in advance for your advice.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 9 months ago #193755 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Advice Please - Horrible DWP Representative
Paul

I'm sorry but I don't know what the rules are in this situation, as your advisor commented at the time, I would speak to them about any further action.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.