× Members

ESA50

More
6 years 9 months ago #193773 by ploppy
ESA50 was created by ploppy
Would it be ok for me to include in my ESA50 the lengthy 'essay' I wrote for Pip last year about my disability and how it effects me.
I have read your guide over the last couple of weeks and am now 'brain dead'.
What happens if I score points to fit the WRAG and the Support group. Which would I go into.
Thankyou

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 9 months ago #193795 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic ESA50
Ploppy

Only if you are also prepared explain it's relevance to the ESA activities. Even where there are areas of overlap between the two benefits the criteria can still be quite different.

If it is accepted that you meet the criteria for the SG then you will be placed in that group.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: ploppy

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.