× Members

DWP Assessors & Industrial Injuries

More
6 years 9 months ago #193822 by ForgetMEnot
DWP Assessors & Industrial Injuries was created by ForgetMEnot
Industrial Injuries Benefit
As a member you give support and confidence to keep going. Although you do not cover IID; have to say what an appalling carry on with DWP. Assessors paid commissioned for saying NO..
I suffered a back injury at work, lost my job and developed fibromyalgia. Won a case consultants agreed I was suffering from disc problems and FM I was awarded IIBin 2009 and still suffering. After a review Aug 2016 the DWP assessor decided I was no longer had back problems or FM. I had a mandatory appeal that went against the consultants reports and now going to court. I'm a poorly lady who was diagnosed with jaw cancer 2015, a bone taken out if my leg and put in my jaw.
What a waste of time and money with these people who think they know everything and don't. My PIP renewal is in a year's time and dreading it. I shall never be able to get anywhere without a car as I can't walk far for very long. Disabled people are treated v badly ; we are an inconvenience.

It's a shame you don't help with Industrial Injuries.

Just thought I would put this in your forum as it show what we are up against.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gordon

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.