× Members

Premium backdate tajen

More
6 years 9 months ago #193909 by Laura Kemp
Premium backdate tajen was created by Laura Kemp
I've been paying income support over payment for 20 years it should have finished 9years ago .I have struggled living n paying bill as so much was taken.now they say I'm having to start again thinking I haven't paid anything.60 a fortnight other times 40.they always said I had to pay that amount and its their minimum.ive struggled .everyone I've tried to ask or explain it changed from one time to the next.i just got awarded my backdate for premium benefit one year worth and it's been taken £3248 n theirs saying I still owe 6 thousand more!.this is making me I'll.please if heirs any advice I can have to prove myself and help to ask anyone.i can't even pay my bills.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 9 months ago #193935 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Premium backdate tajen
L

Welcome to the forum, you might want to have a look at the following FAQ which explain where everything is

Welcome to Benefits and Work

In case you are not aware, your real name appears to be showing in the forum, if you want to change this then follow the instructions in the following FAQ

My full name is showing, how can I stop it?

I'm afraid this is not something we can help you with on the forum, you need someone who can look at all the papers involved and can contact the DWP on your behalf, we can't do either of these.

Do an internet search for "welfare advice" with your postcode, town or county.

If you joined the site only for advice on this matter then please contact the site owner for a refund.

This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.