× Members

PIP AR1 form

More
6 years 8 months ago #194589 by caroline webb
PIP AR1 form was created by caroline webb
I have received the AR1 form. Gone into a panic. I had a real fight getting PIP in the first place as my first form was completed by an organisation very badly and I ended up going through MR and sending in extra information and basically correcting what was on the original form which did me no favours at all. My MP also got involved and I was awarded full rate care and standard mobility for 3 years with the possibility of them coming back to me just before the time was up which is what they have done.

I believe after they receive the completed AR1 form with more up to date evidence it will go through a process of being compared with the previous form submitted. My problem is are they going to compare it with the original PIP1 form with its mistakes, or the information submitted with MR that the decision maker award me on.

Thanks for your help.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 8 months ago #194603 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic PIP AR1 form
Caroline

Yes the idea is that the information in the AR1 is used in conjunction with the information from your previous assessment to make a new Decision.

Have a look at the PIP Claim guide there is a section that covers filling in the AR1 form and discusses some of the issues involved.

I'm afraid I can't state with certainty what evidence will be used from your previous assessment, the DWP have so far not released any information on their procedures for processing these forms.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
6 years 8 months ago #194618 by caroline webb
Replied by caroline webb on topic PIP AR1 form
Thank you for responding so quickly. Can I clarify please.
When you say "your previous assessment" will this include all evidence with the mandatory consideration. (not just the original PIP form which was sent in originally).

Thanks again

More
6 years 8 months ago #194625 by Gordon

caroline wrote: Thank you for responding so quickly. Can I clarify please.
When you say "your previous assessment" will this include all evidence with the mandatory consideration. (not just the original PIP form which was sent in originally).

Thanks again

As I said in my previous post

I'm afraid I can't state with certainty what evidence will be used from your previous assessment, the DWP have so far not released any information on their procedures for processing these forms.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
6 years 8 months ago #194650 by caroline webb
Replied by caroline webb on topic PIP AR1 form
Thank you Gordon, sorry to ask again,

Can I ask I was awarded PIP from May 2015 to July 2018 with mention of possible contact after July 2017 and 14 weeks before claim end date. They seem very early (dated 22.7.17)sending me the Award Review form why do you think this is? I have been told it has to go in by 22nd August. This has totally thrown me I went through MR the first time which was sorted in Oct 2015. Advice appreciated.

More
6 years 8 months ago #194667 by Gordon
Caroline

I'm afraid the DWP are reassessing nearly all PIP awards a year in advance of the end date.

Gordon

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.