× Members

need some info plz

More
6 years 8 months ago #194724 by cashby4845
need some info plz was created by cashby4845
hi everyone,
i had my f2f on 24th july, it seemed to go ok & was not too unpleasant. i requested a copy of the assessment report on 26th july & received it on 1st august. i just have a couple of questions.
the treatment & therapy section has a couple of errors :
i have been given 0 points, should i have got 1 point for using a dosette box ?
also it says that i do not need assistance for physiotherapy exercises but i do need assistance for 2 hours a day, so 14 hours a week, should i phone dwp & tell them of this error so that they can take it into consideration before making the decision ?
thankyou

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 8 months ago #194736 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic need some info plz
cashby

These are unlikely to be errors but rather the opinion of the assessor.

It's not enough to use a dosette box, you need to show that it is required, there are two aspects to this, what conditions prevent your from managing your tablets without the box and what problems would you have if you did not use it.

As to the exercise it sounds as if they are saying that whilst it might be easier and/or quicker with the assistance of someone else you could still do it without assistance, you need to show that you would not be able to perform the exercise without assistance.

In both cases, consider the issues of reliability and on the majority of days.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
6 years 8 months ago #194748 by cashby4845
Replied by cashby4845 on topic need some info plz
thankyou for your assistance gordon. i do need assistance with physio otherwise i am unable to do it by myself & then it is much harder & painful to move at all. i do not have my decision yet so should i phone to point out the issue ?

More
6 years 8 months ago #194752 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic need some info plz

cashby4845 wrote: thankyou for your assistance gordon. i do need assistance with physio otherwise i am unable to do it by myself & then it is much harder & painful to move at all. i do not have my decision yet so should i phone to point out the issue ?

You have nothing to lose by contacting the DWP but do it quickly as Decisions are only taking 2-4 weeks from the assessment and it can take a letter several days just to get through the DWP's internal mail system.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
6 years 8 months ago #194755 by cashby4845
Replied by cashby4845 on topic need some info plz
hi again gordon, i have just spoken to dwp & they said the decision was made yesterday so too late to give any more info. i will have a think about MR.
thankyou for all your fantastic guides & advice.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.