× Members

WCA report discrepancies

More
6 years 8 months ago #194862 by Sand
WCA report discrepancies was created by Sand
Hi, I recently had a WCA carried out. When the report came through there were a number of discrepancies and fabricated information in the report. I brought this to the Decision Makers attention by letter form for my Mandatory Reconsideration. The DWP Decision Maker wrote back saying they had no reason to disbelieve the Doctor as she had the least to lose. I am now going to Tribunal Appeal. Has anyone experienced anything like this? It has upset me deeply as they are calling me a liar. I had a companion with me who also witnesses the conduct of the Doctor and what happened and backs me up re the discrepancies and fabricated information.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 8 months ago #194863 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic WCA report discrepancies
Sand

It's not an uncommon situation.

Although it can be tempting to focus on the report, you will only win your appeal by showing that you meet the criteria for an award, so this is what you should concentrate on first, I'm not saying you should ignore the report, just that showing that it is incorrect rarely scores you extra points.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.