× Members

Thank you so much everyone I was told of my award

More
6 years 7 months ago #196376 by lilliecat
Having my F2F 2 weeks ago my son phoned yesterday to ask about something and the lady told him she's got enhanced mobility and enhanced care but she couldn't say for how long but couldn't say how long I have to wait for the letter .
Another good thing I was on middle care and low disability on DLA now I'm better off on PIP so a thank you everyone until the next time .
Is it possible for them to look at extra length as I'm only getting worse omg I sound greedy but it's the stress of doing this all again
The following user(s) said Thank You: ivyfox

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 7 months ago #196386 by Gordon
lilliecat

Congratulations on the awards, a very well done.

The award length is part of the Decision and therefore can be appealed but I have to warn you that we have not seen anybody, on B&W on any other forum that I check on a regular basis, increase the length of award when that was the only thing appealed.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
6 years 7 months ago #196400 by lilliecat
Well on that note I'm just going to start preparing myself for the next assessment keeping all my letters etc I'm actually relieved they gave me this as I was maybe thinking omg I'm going have to fight yet again .
Thank you is not enough and I'm sure to be using this site once more in the future I can honestly say it's the best spent money
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gordon

More
6 years 7 months ago #196401 by slugsta
I am so glad you got the award you deserve. Thanks for letting us know and for your kind words about B+W :)

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.