× Members

esa re assessments

More
6 years 7 months ago #196527 by caroline sharp
esa re assessments was created by caroline sharp
I have just received a letter asking me to attend another ESA assessments. I had my original assessment in 2015. I then had to appeal which I won. Now two years later had to complete another form to complete. This was back in May. This latest letter has started my anxiety off. I sent dwp all letters from special/doctor as my health has deteriorated and believed that they wouldn't want to see me again. Has anyone gone through this a second time? Just wanting advice. Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 7 months ago #196537 by slugsta
Replied by slugsta on topic esa re assessments
I'm afraid it is quite common to be required to attend a face2face assessment each time.

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
6 years 7 months ago #196545 by caroline sharp
Replied by caroline sharp on topic esa re assessments
Thanks for your reply. Do you know if they ask the same questions? Its making me feel so ill.

More
6 years 7 months ago - 6 years 7 months ago #196547 by slugsta
Replied by slugsta on topic esa re assessments
I would certainly expect the questions to be very similar. Have a look at our ESA guide for an explanation of what to expect and you will be able to see whether it is as you expect.

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
Last edit: 6 years 7 months ago by slugsta.

More
6 years 7 months ago #196553 by caroline sharp
Replied by caroline sharp on topic esa re assessments
Thank you.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.