× Members

esa pip

More
6 years 8 months ago #196941 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic esa pip
Kath

You must have made a Contribution only claim, have you checked to see whether you are eligible for Income Related ESA?

ESA(IR) is dependant on your household income, assets and savings and any hours that a partner works.

Asset rule for ESA(IR)

24 hour work rule for ESA(IR)

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 8 months ago #196942 by Gordon

kath wrote: i also i am going on here for help as i have paid for the subscription and didnt think it was limited time to ask questions.

You can ask questions whenever you like, I'm just asking you to be patient before you start chasing for an answer.

Mods are only online in the afternoon and the evening, Monday to Friday.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
6 years 7 months ago #196961 by gixxacath
Replied by gixxacath on topic esa pip
My husband works lots of hours so can't claim income related we have both worked and my health went bad that's why I am at home can't work , depressed I don't sleep and the answear you gave me put me off asking any questions on here , I have anxiety issues as well if you had just said be patient it would have sounded better coming from a subscription based. Help online service you pay £19.99 for I don't expect quick and answears as there seems to be only 2 people online .Kath

More
6 years 7 months ago - 6 years 7 months ago #196973 by Gordon
Kath

For your information. Your subscription does not include the forum, this is a free service provided to B&W members by volunteers, all of whom have their own health issues and caring responsibilities.

Let's put this matter to bed and try and provide you with support.

Gordon

Last edit: 6 years 7 months ago by Gordon.
The following user(s) said Thank You: ever hoping

More
6 years 7 months ago #197040 by gixxacath
if you can help any time next week before the 13th please.kath

More
6 years 7 months ago #197041 by gixxacath
i agree
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gordon

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.