× Members

Esa Reassessment

More
6 years 7 months ago #196990 by melady
Esa Reassessment was created by melady
Hi to all,
Just thought this might be of interest to some.
I rang DWP to ask when my ESA claim was due to be reassessed.I have been in support group since 2012, then defered in 2015 to 2017.Today I was told date is 2019.so it looks like it has been defered again.I hope this is correct but will wait and see.

Melady
The following user(s) said Thank You: slugsta, Benson, ellen1st, Alikris

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 7 months ago #197019 by john532
Replied by john532 on topic Esa Reassessment
Hi Melady I was sent an ESA50 reassessment form in Feb 2017 & 28 weeks later I'm still waiting on a decision on whether I'm to go for a FtF or a paper based assessment will be done, I emailed Maximus in July & was told that I would be contacted in the near future. It certainly looks like deferrals are being done but it would give me peace of mind if they would let me know what's happening as the stress of waiting to find out is only adding to my fragile mental health problems...John S

J.S.

More
6 years 7 months ago #197055 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Esa Reassessment
John

Deferrals are when the DWP don't send a claimant for assessment, the wait for an assessment is due to delays in that part of the process. :)

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
6 years 7 months ago #197163 by Dart
Replied by Dart on topic Esa Reassessment
I also have been told that my ESA reassessment date has been deferred again until 2019. From reading the forum posts this has happened to several people but is not widespread. I wonder whether those who's reassessment have been deferred have anything in common such as region?I live in East Midlands.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.