× Members

Esa Assessment stage

• michele.lore@gmail.com
  • Topic Author
More
6 years 7 months ago #197044 by michele.lore@gmail.com
Esa Assessment stage was created by michele.lore@gmail.com
Hi all i was hoping someone could clarify,when I apply (on behalf on my son as his appointee) for ESA and he is put onto the assessment stage will he receive the enhanced disability premium (Disability Income Guarantee) £15.90, as well the standard £57.90 (he is under 25) DURING the assessment stage? he receives PIP at both enhanced rates and will be claiming income based ESA ,having used both benefit calculators online they state that he should,but looking around at some of the forums there are some people who have received the enhanced disability premium During the assessment stage and some who have not,does anyone know where the Law stands on this please

many thanks for any help or info you many have

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 7 months ago #197080 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Esa Assessment stage
blessedbe

Yes the Premium should be paid with the Assessment Rate as long as he is able to claim ESA and not Universal Credit.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: michele.lore@gmail.com

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.