× Members

universal credit esa support group

More
6 years 7 months ago #197610 by Steven
universal credit esa support group was created by Steven
Hi. I know that uc is rolling out all over eventually. Urgh. I get the esa support group and was wondering if the rates are the same? Is it just as they say and rolls all the benefits into one or do they have new rates? If so what are they? I’m quite sure if so they definitely will be less.

Thank you.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 7 months ago #197624 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic universal credit esa support group
Steven

Existing ESA claimants will not be effected by UC for several years and possibly longer unless they have a Change of Circumstances that forces a claim, for example, claiming Housing Benefit and moving from one Local Authority to another.

Rates and assessment criteria are the same, however, UC is paid monthly rather than fortnightly.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: Steven

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.