× Members

P.I.P Assesment ?

More
6 years 7 months ago #197633 by m+b
P.I.P Assesment ? was created by m+b
Could someone who has been through the Assesment with the French firm " ATOS" give me the benefit of their experience "PLEASE"?
Should I record the Assesment as there seems to be conflicting opinions?
Thank You All.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 7 months ago - 6 years 7 months ago #197649 by slugsta
Replied by slugsta on topic P.I.P Assesment ?
Hi m+b,

To be honest, I think there is probably a bigger difference between individual assessors than between the 2 Assessment Provider companies.

I was assesses by ATOS. The assessor was a nurse and was professional in her manner. However, she failed to take into account the 'reliability' element when assessing my mobility.

I am sure other members will tell you of their own experiences.

It is up to you whether you want to record the assessment. If you do you must get permission from ATOS first. It will be up to you to provide the necessary equipment capable of carrying out 2 identical recordings at the same time. This can be something like 2 cassette recorders, you cannot use digital recording devices.

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
Last edit: 6 years 7 months ago by slugsta.
The following user(s) said Thank You: m+b

More
6 years 7 months ago #197692 by Ms.Basset
Replied by Ms.Basset on topic P.I.P Assesment ?
As Mrs Hurtybasck said, all are diffent.
I had a very curt, and to be frank, most uncaring, robot like female nurse.
I guess it's just the luck of the draw?
She also failed to take into account reliability and impact of any aspect of my conditions.
E.g. told her I'm hypermobile, I could move my wrists back to front if she asked me, but I'd be in excruciating pain regardless of mostly all joint movements. None of this was mentioned at all in the report assessment. She said I moved with ease.
Reading on the forum, I think their are 'good' and 'bad' unfortunately.
The following user(s) said Thank You: m+b

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.