× Members

WCA

More
6 years 7 months ago #197638 by Karen
WCA was created by Karen
Hi
I was asked to return my WCA by 2nd May this year. As of today I have not heard a single thing from them. My fortnightly payment luckily has continued. I was wondering if this usually happens. The last time I had a WCA was back in 2013. I also transfered over successfully on Mandatory Appeal to Enchanted for both to PIP in January of this year. I wondered if that had any bearing on my not hearing or are they so far behind in their medical assessments. As they say no news is good news I don't want to tempt fate and cause myself anymore stress and anxiety etc by contacting them.
Thanks for all you do.
Karen

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 7 months ago - 6 years 7 months ago #197654 by slugsta
Replied by slugsta on topic WCA
Hi Karen,

As you suspect, the process has a substantial backlog and many people are waiting months for their face2face assessment.

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
Last edit: 6 years 7 months ago by slugsta.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.