× Members

long jounrey

More
6 years 7 months ago #197675 by sixtysix
long jounrey was created by sixtysix
I Have just received my assessment date and was shocked to find that instead of choosing the
centre nearest to me they had booked it at one 2 hours away from me. Their reason was that it was on the ground floor which would make it easier for access?! Not only that but the appointment was at 9am.My friend and carer managed to get to change both the time and place .
I just wondered whether this has happened to anyone else?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 7 months ago #197677 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic long jounrey
sixtysix

The appointment booking systems book the first appointment available that matches the selection criteria, so it's not unusual for an appointment like this to be made.

As you have moved the appointment you must now attend the date or you risk your claim being closed.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.