× Members

PIP Mandatory Reconsideration

More
6 years 7 months ago #198077 by Ness46
PIP Mandatory Reconsideration was created by Ness46
Morning

I submitted a request for Mandatory Reconsideration after DWP awarded me nothing towards PIP. I sent this via first class Signed for Post, which was signed for last Friday. What is the process now? Should I phone and double check that they have received it and it is on their system. I worry that if I did call they would say it wasn't received (even though I have proof) and ask me to go over it all over the phone. I do not feel comfortable doing this as I get confused and the letter I wrote was 8 pages long, together with new evidence and supporting documentation from my MS nurse.

Thanks for any input.
Ness46

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 6 months ago #198091 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic PIP Mandatory Reconsideration
Ness

I would leave it to the end of the week or the beginning of next week and then I would check with the DWP that they have received your letter, they do unfortunately get lost.

After that then I am afraid it is a waiting game.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
6 years 6 months ago #198099 by Ness46
Replied by Ness46 on topic PIP Mandatory Reconsideration

Part of the message is hidden for the guests. Please log in or register to see it.

More
6 years 6 months ago #198102 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic PIP Mandatory Reconsideration
Ness

Yes.

You need to allow time for the letter to get to the right department. As you have proof of delivery you can show that it was received within the one month normally allowed.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.