× Members

Bi polar and stable

More
6 years 6 months ago #198115 by Confused123
Bi polar and stable was created by Confused123
Hello, I have to send my PIP form back next week. I have just about managed to get a last minute app with CAB to help e with the form. I feel overwhelmed as I am no longer under a mental health team and take no medication. I think I have remained stable through lifestyle choices and by putting years of therapy into practice. Sometimes I think it's luck and the next episode is round the corner. I had a lifetime award of DLA which has been a buffer for me. I feel stressed and alone. I went to the GP who was a locum (only app I could get) and he made me talk about details of my illness , I felt so humiliated. I think this is what lies ahead in the next few weeks and I'm dreading it

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 6 months ago #198118 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Bi polar and stable
Confused

As difficult as it is to have to confront our own problems, doing so offers you the best chance of an award of PIP so I encourage you to keep doing this, despite the stress that I know that it is causing.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: Banger

More
6 years 6 months ago #198121 by Confused123
Replied by Confused123 on topic Bi polar and stable
Gordon,

Thank you for taking the time to respond. I know what you say is right and I can take strength from that, thanks again

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.