× Members

I've sent evidence from 2 docs OT had med from Es

More
6 years 6 months ago #198385 by Algia@mefog
I was on indefinite dla for 7/8 yrs I suffer from ME fibromyalgia asthma anxiety depression and multiple illness ive just sent my pip 2 form to them Monday got txt wed saying they received it and will get in touch if I need consultation .... I'm out my mind with worry I just had medical this yr for Esa was awarded support group 3 yrs ... I enclosed copy of letter from dr who did medical and also from 2 gps I see and OT report what does consultation mean ... sorry but I'm new on here .

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 6 months ago #198398 by Gordon

Algia@mefog wrote: I was on indefinite dla for 7/8 yrs I suffer from ME fibromyalgia asthma anxiety depression and multiple illness ive just sent my pip 2 form to them Monday got txt wed saying they received it and will get in touch if I need consultation .... I'm out my mind with worry I just had medical this yr for Esa was awarded support group 3 yrs ... I enclosed copy of letter from dr who did medical and also from 2 gps I see and OT report what does consultation mean ... sorry but I'm new on here .

The key things with an illness such as ME/CFS which tends to fluctuate is to have provided detailed explanations of your ability to reliably complete the PIP activities on the majority of days,

I'm a ME sufferer myself and condition varies from managed (although severely restricted), pre-crash and crash and I had to explain my capabilities for each of these situations and for each of the activities that I have problems with.

You make also have discreet limitations from your different conditions and you need to list and explain these as well, for example my depression is equally limiting for some of the activities as the ME.

One area that is poorly understood is post-exertional malaise and I included a couple of short reference documents about this particular symptom.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.