× Members

Pip telephone hearing

More
6 years 6 months ago #198481 by A4H2009
Pip telephone hearing was created by A4H2009
hi people,
I really am scared that the tribunal are deliberately out to fail me, thing is I have long list of illnesses Inc, uncontrolled type 1 diabetes and an eating disorder (borderline anorexia) so been living on lucozade for 12yrs to keep blood sugars up as I have 3 ulcers in my oesophagus and a pseudo cyst around my pancreas the size of a small grapefruit and chronic pancreatitis so as you can imagine it causes extreme pain when I eat so hence living on lucozade. I have developed every diabetic Neuropathies (look them up) blind in 1 eye and legs hardly work anymore, I have COPD, severe arthritis in my neck and hands. before diagnosed with all this I spent most of my life in prison for violence and have a jackal and Hyde personality. after asking for a paper hearing the judge ordered me to attend. he said they accept all my illnesses but cos my version of f2f interview differs from assessors (cos I told them she lied and twisted it all) they want me to attend to discuss this. now I wrote letter to judge saying I'm not attending as if they make me attend I will lose it, I swear in nearly every sentence that comes out my mouth and have totally threatening and intimidating behavior which comes natural due to 16 years in prison. and I know that if judge feels threatened then all jugs etc are removed before I enter and if I get verbally intimidating then judge gives a sign to clerk to get security and police and I would get automatically failed. and I told judge in letter that they would deliberately fail me and get me arrested by making me attend. I then got a letter saying I will be having a phone hearing, now that is just the same as I am argumentative and swear all the time and shout a lot so I feel like they will fail me over the phone because of this and they are deliberately out to fail me. if they have accepted my illnesses and they know it's no coincidence that I am saying assessor lied as it's been part of everybody's tribunal that assessors lie, then they should of awarded me my pip. example of assessors lies... told her about my eating disorder and her answer in her report was that I don't eat because I don't want to and drink lucozade cos I like it, she said I can walk more than 200m unaided when I didn't walk anywhere except into room held up by my wife, there were loads of lies but the best was when I started shouting at her and swearing and she threatened to stop the interview if I find the calm down, and in her report she said she built up a rappor with me and I was calm throughout. my mental health hospital psychiatric team won't take me on as they fear for staff safety. anyway I'm going on so bottom line is will I get failed on phone hearing as I will be swearing through the call. I am stressing so much over this that has been going on for over a year now that I tried to take my own life and just made it to hospital before getting my heart restarted with those electrical pad things. pls put my letter on the forum as I need as much advice as I can get.
Thanks
Allen

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 6 months ago #198482 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Pip telephone hearing
Allen

Don't assume that the Tribunal will fail you simply because of your problems interacting with other people, they are used to dealing with claimants with similar problems.

The request for you to attend is standard where there are significant discrepancies between the evidence presented by the claimant and that recorded by the assessor, so again don't read anything more in to it, the telephone Tribunal is a reasonable compromise and it really is in your interest to participate, however, you do still have the option for a Paper hearing, they cannot require you to take the call.

The hearing is your chance to explain why you meet the criteria for a PIP award, your post suggests that you have real problems that should score you points, so there is every reason to think that your hearing will be successful.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.