× Members

ESA, Sanction

More
6 years 6 months ago #198731 by zaza45
ESA, Sanction was created by zaza45
HI, EVERYBODY, need help in court,can anyone give guide on what will happen in side the court room and what sort of question will it be, I keep apealing antil I got to court, I don't know the date it's alredy 3 months with no answer and I haven't got a date, we are a couple , I'm with disability high mobility and low in care , my husband keeps having operation unsuccesful and he's left with a bowel complecation, his sugar rising includ high blood presser and colesterol , but he never claim anything I'm the claimant with my disability they keep failing me with zero points in assessments and lying that I can do things, been adviced to go to court and her i am waiting for court could you please tel me what's court is about and who's going to be there and what they going to ask me, I'm so depressed lately and tired, thanks
Can I past my condition from doctors report to undrstand better my situaton?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 6 months ago #198749 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic ESA, Sanction
zahia

From your previous post this if about your ESA appeal.

Have a look at the following video, it's a staged ESA appeal produced by the Ministry of Justice.

MOJ Video of ESA Appeals Process and Tribunal

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.