× Members

Still waiting for the out come Pip reasesment

More
6 years 6 months ago #198933 by Milo
Hello .I have filled a reasesment form in for Pip I get hight rate but do not get mobility at all .when the firm came i state my Mobility had got worse i told them my medication which I take is the same as before when I first got asset but now I take more medications and they make me very Drowsy. I struggle to keep up because the medication make me like I am unstable my walking is effected so much I have to have my mother holding me .. I can not use a walking stick Jew to to my shoulders problems . I have neck .shoulder .back problems . Please can you give me any advice .Yours hopefully Peter .

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 6 months ago - 6 years 6 months ago #198964 by slugsta
Replied by slugsta on topic Still waiting for the out come Pip reasesment
Hi Milo,

I am not sure whether you have completed the PIP forms yet?

If you have not filled in the form, you should use our PIP guide to help you explain your problems on the form.

If you have submitted the form and are awaiting a face2face, you should still look at the guide and try to explain your limitations at your face2face assessment (if you have one).

If you have had a f2f, all you can do is await the decision and take things from there if necessary - although you can ask DWP for a copy of the assessor's report.

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
Last edit: 6 years 6 months ago by slugsta.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.