× Members

PIP success

More
6 years 6 months ago #199027 by Crustybits
PIP success was created by Crustybits
Hi folks,

I have today been informed that my claim has been successful and that I have been awarded higher rate in both components for an ongoing period. I'm over the moon because it will enable me to take pressure off my Wife to do all the household chores that I used to do.

My claim took just over 3 months. I had a face 2 face home visit with a very professional and amiable gentleman from Capita, who I can only praise and have no adverse comments whatsoever about the way that he conducted my assessment.

My view of the system, for what it's worth is that it is a very cleverly designed system which seems simplistic but is in fact very cleverly worded to test your evidential based answers. It took me 2 weeks to be reasonably happy with the evidence that I produced for the claim form. I wrote and re wrote many times because the questions ask the same thing in a different format and seem to test your evidence by subtly asking the same questions in a slightly changed format.

Joining this forum is the best thing that I could have ever done. Reading the guides helped me to be successful and I thank all of the people who have bothered to pass on their experiences to help others.

Don't rush the claim form, sit and look at the questions and check on this forum what they are actually asking. If you have trouble.......seek help.

Once again, thank you for helping me through this. Best of luck to you all. Regards, Mick.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 6 months ago #199043 by slugsta
Replied by slugsta on topic PIP success
That's great news! Thanks for letting us know and for your kind words about B+W :)

tags @RESULT @PIP

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
6 years 6 months ago #199047 by Peawack
Replied by Peawack on topic PIP success
Brilliant. Well done !

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.