× Members

PIP decision after telephone assessment

More
3 years 11 months ago #248962 by chaynes
I have just received official notification that I have managed to get PIP restored for my older Autistic brother. This was the result of preparation through information on this site, and a telephone assessment with someone who really understood his condition. This may be "the luck of the draw" but it is a massive load of my mind. It's also the end of 18 months of serious stress for my family. The bonus is that it will not be reviewed for 10 years. I am so grateful to this organisation for the information, without which I wouldn't have had a clue where to start.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Julesoutthere

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 years 11 months ago #248963 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic PIP decision after telephone assessment
C

Welcome to the forum, you might want to have a look at the following FAQ which explains where everything is

Welcome to Benefits and Work

Very pleased to hear of you and your brother's success, well done.

Gordon

Tags: @RESULT @PIP

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.