× Members

Waiting Time

More
2 months 3 weeks ago #287420 by sixtysix
Waiting Time was created by sixtysix
I Should be used to this by now but how long should i leave it ask about my pips review ?It's been a month now.I have already spent a wasted hour on there waiting to speak to a follow human and of course there is no e mail well none that i know of.The longer it goes on the more i worry

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 months 3 weeks ago #287430 by Chris
Replied by Chris on topic Waiting Time
Hi sixtysix,

It's a crystal ball situation I'm afraid. Lots of factors affect the timescale of awaiting a reply. There could be such things as level of staff available or amount of claims for example that is delaying it. I myself have waited up to 2 years in the past, and recently read on here that someone has been waiting nearly a year.
The queues on the PIP enquiry line are usually long too, I find often a minimum of 45 minutes waiting time, and you've no idea what place you're queued at either, because the system doesn't tell you.
Other claimants may be able to share similar experiences of their waiting times to hopefully give you a rough idea, but like I said before - it's all just a guessing game unfortunately.

Regards, Chris.

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
2 months 2 weeks ago #287729 by RJ
Replied by RJ on topic Waiting Time
My daughter had hers completed last week, from March 2023 , so 11 months .

More
2 months 1 week ago #287824 by Donna2512
Replied by Donna2512 on topic Waiting Time
I sent d's in March 2023, had a text message a fortnight ago saying it was now with IAS so eleven months.

More
2 months 1 week ago #287832 by Sheila 966
Replied by Sheila 966 on topic Waiting Time
Review Paperwork returned Feb '23
Telephone Assessment Jan '23 (cancelled by Capita)
Rearranged Assessment this week (Feb '23)

So, seems to be an average of 11 Months at this time + waiting time for DWP Replies

More
2 months 1 week ago #287841 by dancer22
Replied by dancer22 on topic Waiting Time
11 months and still waiting. We got a year's extension 'pending decision' a month before the existing award expired.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.