× Members

Pip review and address

More
2 months 3 weeks ago #287480 by Lorraine
Pip review and address was created by Lorraine
Hi I hope someone can advise. I changed address a couple of years ago and whilst I told the dwp because I was due a pip review I haven’t ever told my gp. They still have my old address which means all my supporting evidence says that same old address as well. The reason I didn’t tell my doctor or other services is because of my significant mental health issues and coping with change like that is too difficult for me, now I’m having another pip review, should I explain on my form why I haven’t told my gp of my new address or like last review, not mention the discrepancy in my home address?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 months 3 weeks ago #287491 by Chris
Replied by Chris on topic Pip review and address
Hi Lorraine,

I would update your address with your GP ASAP. It's also important to do this to help prevent future fraud in my experience. You just never know what details some of these horrible, yet very clever scammers can get hold of, especially if a letter has went to an old address. If this is too difficult for you to do, can anyone assist with helping you maybes ? You could also possibly send your GP an email address, or download the NHS app and update your details on there. Sometimes when we've lots going on, we forget things, it's known as brainfog - so maybe's it's a term you could use, as to why you'd forgotten ?

Hope this information helps :)

Chris.

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.