× Members

Pip review and address discrepancy

More
2 months 3 weeks ago #287481 by Lorraine
Pip review and address discrepancy was created by Lorraine
Hi I hope someone can advise. A few years ago I moved home and didn’t tell my gp or join a local surgery. Due to significant mental health issues I found it too overwhelming to look for an unfamiliar doctor. I did tell the dwp because I had a pip review so they know my current address. However I’m now having another review and all my medical evidence has my old home address on. Should I explain on form to the dwp why I haven’t told my gp of change of address or like last review just submit everything without explaining the discrepancy

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 months 3 weeks ago #287492 by Chris
Replied by Chris on topic Pip review and address discrepancy
Hi Lorraine,

Answered to the best of my knowledge on previous post:

www.benefitsandwork.co.uk/kunena/10-dla-...p-review-and-address

Chris.

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.