× Members

Pip uns out in a few weeks and still no review

More
2 months 3 weeks ago #287541 by Trace780
Hi there
I've now been waiting on a pip review for 26wks and have heard nothing. My pip is about to run out in March so I'm worried and totally stressed by it all. Can you give me any idea on what I should do.
regards, Trace

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 months 2 weeks ago #287548 by Chris
Hi Trace780,

Pending reviews last year were extended for another year if I remember correctly. I'm not sure if this is still the case however. Some reviews are taking a year plus unfortunately, due to the number of claimants, and staffing levels/issues etc....
I would contact the PIP enquiry line to put your mind at rest, and see if they've possibly got a timescale update for you ?
Also, are you certain that they've received your review form ?

Regards, Chris.

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
2 months 2 weeks ago #287561 by Gordon
T

Your award should be extended by at least three months and more likely a year, this will happen automatically 30 days before your current End Date.

Once you are in this period ring the DWP to confirm the extension has been applied.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chris

More
2 months 2 weeks ago #287785 by Trace780
Replied by Trace780 on topic Pip uns out in a few weeks and still no review
Thank you kindly,
Yes Chris, they have received and signed for it and I will give them the 30 days before I call them Gordon.
Thank you both for the help.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chris

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.