× Members

Track appeal

More
2 months 3 weeks ago #287547 by Dlm791
Track appeal was created by Dlm791
Hello,

I am currently in the wait for my appeal but I have heard nothing, I know that isn't unusual.

I appealed online and it said I could track the appeal but when I log in it doesn't show anything and I have read that could be because I have chosen to have a paper based hearing and not face-to-face, due to previous tribunals they give me high anxiety.

I want to know where it's up to also caused by my anxiety.

Thanks

Donna

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 months 3 weeks ago #287552 by Chris
Replied by Chris on topic Track appeal
Hi Donna,

It's on the courts website in which the tracking is available. This is for when you've gone to the tribunal stage. First claim, followed by MR, then tribunal. Maybe's this is what you're referring too ? You should've been given a long reference number if you're at the tribunal stage. The paperwork is sent to HMCTs, then uploaded by the courts staff, and then you can start to track it, and upload further evidence etc. The courts also have a live chat facility if you're needing guidance on how to do this.
The only tracking available that I know of during the initial assessment and MR stage, is the text messages that you receive, usually every quarter.

Regards, Chris.

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.