× Members

PIP Review and consultation

More
2 months 3 weeks ago #287572 by wazee89
PIP Review and consultation was created by wazee89
Just wondering if it is normal to have a letter which mentions attending a consultation when sending the PIP review form. I did request a reasonable adjustment to send me an electronic form so i can "voice type" instead of writing. My letter that has accompanied the review form has the below text:

"The information sheet gives examples of the types of supporting information you should send. This is to help us understand how your health condition or disability affects you now and may mean you do not have to attend a consultation with a health professional."

What happens next

we will look at your form and any information you have sent us to check your PIP award

we will write to you when we have made our decision on your claim

we may call you if we have any questions or need more information

we will write to you if we need you to attend a consultation with a health professional

just wondering if it is normal.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 months 3 weeks ago #287577 by Gary
Replied by Gary on topic PIP Review and consultation
Hi wazee89

I have not seen a similar letter myself, forum members may tell you otherwise.

Due to your request, they may be looking to see if they can do a paper review from the information you send.

Gary

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.