× Members

Trouble implementing the guide

More
2 months 1 week ago #288034 by zak
Replied by zak on topic Trouble implementing the guide
Hi bis. There is no choice bur for me to get someone else to fill it in as I cannot understand how to write it. If I write it will fail.

I tried to do itvand then got it reviewed by fightback4justice who are well know amdhave a really good record. They tried to explain to me how it needs to be bit I cant take it in

I know they have a paid for service (£105) but they didnt push that on me, I knew about it anyway

My other choice is a local charity called St. Annes advice centre who will do it for free but its hard to gauge their effectiveness

Any thoughts anyone as what to do?

Any experiences with fightback4justice?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 months 1 week ago #288035 by zak
When i say write it for me obviously I mean they get the information from me on the phone and then write it in a way that is likely to score points, not just write a generic form about depression

More
2 months 1 week ago #288045 by BIS
Replied by BIS on topic Trouble implementing the guide
Hi Zak

Hopefully, one of the members will have experience of working with fightback4justice. You can read some reviews here - positive and negative. uk.trustpilot.com/review/www.fightback4justice.co.uk

If you can't do the form, unfortunately, you will have no choice but to put your trust in others to do the job for you. It's impossible to judge the effectiveness until you receive the outcome.

BIS

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
2 months 1 week ago #288052 by zak
Hi Bis

Ok thanks, yeah those Trust pilot reviews dont look great, but these on google do

www.google.com/search?hl=en-GB&gl=uk&q=U...lpg=cid:CgIgAQ%3D%3D

Hard to know what to do? Deadline is 3 weeks

Anybody here have experience with them or can recommend someone

Thanks

More
2 months 1 week ago #288053 by BIS
Replied by BIS on topic Trouble implementing the guide
Hi Zak

The Google reviews certainly sound better! Within only three weeks to go - as you know only too well the clock is ticking. Whoever you choose to work with, you want to make sure that they have enough time to help you.

Good luck - whatever you decide

BIS

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.