× Members

Long Covid 'exceptional circumstances' - where in ESA questionnaire?

More
2 months 2 weeks ago #287740 by May
Hello,

I have to fill in the ESA Capability for Work questionnaire.

I have Long Covid (and other conditions) and I fit the 'exceptional circumstances' idea (ie. it would harm me if I were found to be able for work or work-related activity). But I can't find mention of this in the Benefits and Work ESA application guide? I am seeking guidance on how to show that I meet the 'exceptional circumstances' idea, in my questionnaire.

Thank you,
N

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 months 2 weeks ago #287763 by BIS
Hi Naomi

The exceptional circumstances information starts halfway down on page 16. of the ESA and UC Claims for Physical, Mental Health and Learning Difficulties: a guide to the limited capability for work assessment.

BIS

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: May, Jac

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.