× Members

length of review

More
2 months 2 weeks ago #287742 by riversong
length of review was created by riversong
HI i have just passed the WCA and have been placedi n the support group, i asked for a copy of the assessors report which i received today, at the bottom of the report page they removed the part that says who carried out the assessment Doctor Nurse i am wondering is this, now normal procedure. it says at the end of the report, the evidence suggests review in the medium term, i was wondering, how long is that likely to be before, before i due to be reassessed

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 months 2 weeks ago #287743 by BIS
Replied by BIS on topic length of review
Hi Riversong

I cannot tell you whether it has become common practice for them to remove who carried out the report - but I think they may be tired of people trying to check the qualifications of the person who carried out the assessment.

The review length is some where between 6 - to 36 months - so if they have said in the medium term - you could be looking at 18 months. However, this is not definitive and it may just depend on what sort of backlog the DWP are still trying to clear.

BIS

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: riversong

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.