× Members

Migration onto UC

More
2 months 1 week ago #287828 by Victoria
Migration onto UC was created by Victoria
Hi Team

I claim Contributionary and Income related ESA.
Where do I stand with being migrated onto UC
When approximately will that happen.
I also claim enhanced PIP

Thank you

Victoria

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 months 1 week ago #287835 by BIS
Replied by BIS on topic Migration onto UC
Hi victoria

If this is a genuine email - you need to change your profile name as it can be viewed by anyone on the internet. Follow the link to change it benefitsandwork.co.uk/guides-for-claimants/faq/forum

Repost your question and someone will answer it.

BIS

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
2 months 1 week ago #287839 by silverstar
Replied by silverstar on topic Migration onto UC
Hi I asked this same question yesterday but didn’t get a definitive answer.

More
2 months 1 week ago #287852 by Gary
Replied by Gary on topic Migration onto UC
Hi silverstar

Without a crystal ball wecannot give you a definitive answer as there are so many variables.

Claimants who receive any means tested benefits apart from CTS will at some stage be invited to apply for Universal Credit. If you are in receipt of a contribution based benefit, you will stay as you are.

If you get a contribution based benefit as well as an income based benefit such as IR ESA, when invited to apply for UC your CB Benefit will be taken into account £ for £

B&W have a migration page to help members keep on top; www.benefitsandwork.co.uk/employment-and.../esa-to-uc-migration.

Gary

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: silverstar

More
2 months 1 week ago #287880 by Victoria
Replied by Victoria on topic Migration onto UC
I can't change my user name ??
I am genuine

More
2 months 1 week ago #287896 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Migration onto UC
V

You already have :)

Gordon

The following user(s) said Thank You: Victoria

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.