× Members

Telephone Assessment Review as Appointee

• Sheila 966
  • Topic Author
  • Away
More
2 months 1 week ago #287981 by Sheila 966
Replied by Sheila 966 on topic Telephone Assessment Review as Appointee
Hi Wendy - I know we've previously messaged, as before, we are all in this together - I put the post up as an informative one - it was a positive call as the stress/emotion was greatly reduced without my daughter present - It's not necessarily going to be a positive outcome - it would seem that the whole process is a gamble, and that they are hoping that we'll drop out of the game! Stick with it, see it through x
The following user(s) said Thank You: denby, Wendy Woo

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 months 6 days ago #288089 by Wendy Woo
Replied by Wendy Woo on topic Telephone Assessment Review as Appointee
Hello She966,

You're right - this all feels like a total lottery. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you and hoping all goes well. Please let us all know how you get on.

Best wishes,
Wendy
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sheila 966

• Sheila 966
  • Topic Author
  • Away
More
2 months 6 days ago #288122 by Sheila 966
To update as of today, one week post Assessment, (Capita), and the PA4 has not yet been received by/forwarded to the DWP.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Wendy Woo

More
2 months 5 days ago #288166 by denby
Replied by denby on topic Telephone Assessment Review as Appointee
Hi She966, in case you didn''t know, this means you have grounds to criticise the assessment report when you do get it, on the grounds that the assessor cannot remember accurately this far beyond the 48 hours it is supposed to be.
Best wishes,
Denby

More
2 months 5 days ago #288176 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Telephone Assessment Review as Appointee
dency

Sorry, but I really don't think this is a requirement for assessors and can't see how this diminishes the report.

Now, if they had not completed the report until two days, or even later, after the assessment it would be a different thing but there is currently no suggestion that this is the case.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: denby, Sheila 966

• Sheila 966
  • Topic Author
  • Away
More
2 months 4 days ago #288211 by Sheila 966
Denby,
I appreciate what you are saying, but, I also understand that the Assessments can't always be returned within the given timeframe every system needs audits and without them cannot be proven to be effective.
Audits hold up reports, so there is no way that the PA4 can be available for everyone after 48 hours.
I don't know where it is written that reports have to be back within 48 hours but understand that the two Assessment providers may be working to different programmes - not ideal obviously, as you would think that the whole system should be worked to the same programme.
The following user(s) said Thank You: denby

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.