× Members

How long after form passed to IAS is it likely to be before I hear anything?

More
2 months 1 week ago #287925 by Donna2512
It's more than three weeks since I got a text telling me IAS now have the review form and not heard anything else since. It's almost a year since I sent the form to DWP. Initially the claim was decided on the papers and was hoping for same again but the long wait is making me anxious. Any idea how long I could be waiting to hear from IAS anybody?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 months 1 week ago #287940 by Chris
Hi Donna,

It seems to vary across the board. I once waited 2 years for my whole experience to be completed.

Hopefully someone will be able to give you a rough timescale based on your area.

Regards, Chris.

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: Donna2512

More
2 months 1 week ago #287967 by Blueberry Owl
Hi Donna2512

I’m probably in a similar time frame to you. Sent back my review form just after Xmas and DWP confirmed receipt by text. I then got a text from IAS on 20th Jan so now just waiting.

When I last spoke to DWP they said it was about a 20 week back log but I assume that’s just the DWP side of things.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Donna2512, Gary

More
2 months 4 days ago #288205 by Rebecca
following this too, i submitted a new application which was sent to IAS on 27th, Jan. i got a text on 29th Jan saying they had it. nothing heard since. i called today as my anxiety is through the roof and i just wanted to ask if there was a time frame before getting an assessment. they said they cant say as its done in order of being received so basically no answer, was just told its with the health professionals. he said call back in a few more weeks so i will and hopefully it will of progressed a little then, he also said you will most likely need an assessment which i knew but i just wanted to know how long i need to wait.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.