× Members

Awaiting MR result

• headabovethewater
  • Topic Author
More
2 months 1 week ago #288019 by headabovethewater
Awaiting MR result was created by headabovethewater
Just wondering from others who have had an Mr. I received a text
Update on your PIP claim. You asked us to look at your decision again. We expect to look at your case by 23/3/2024. You do not need to contact us unless your circumstances change. Thank you

I guess it's a generic one but just wondering do they always call during this time? I'm dreading having to go through all the questions again, can they decide by actually looking at my letter and the original form?
Thanks for any experiences/advice, feeling nervous

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 months 1 week ago #288041 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Awaiting MR result
H

It's unlikely that they will contact you during the MR but if they do then it likely would be to your advantage to take the call as it could help the current Decision be revised.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: headabovethewater

More
2 months 1 week ago #288072 by denby
Replied by denby on topic Awaiting MR result
For what it's worth headabovethewater, please also be aware that due to great workload, I have heard an adviser warned a claimant to ignore the MR date in the text: "Senior management mandated texts giving dates the staff cannot possibly deliver."
Hope you can mange to distract yourself from suffering overly from nerves however long the wait.
D.
The following user(s) said Thank You: headabovethewater

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.