× Members

PIP Non-Medical Evidence - Employer Termination Email?

More
2 months 1 week ago #288022 by Anoop
Hello,

Should I add a termination email/letter from previous employer as PIP non-medical evidence?

I lost my job because of long covid impacting my day-to-day performance to meet the required standards set by the company, would adding this letter support my PIP claim?

Thanks,

Anoop.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 months 1 week ago #288043 by Gordon
A

I do not think doing so will be of any value unless it includes a statement by a doctor, PIP is not an in-work benefit.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
2 months 1 week ago #288071 by AtlasShoulders
Replied by AtlasShoulders on topic PIP Non-Medical Evidence - Employer Termination Email?
It won't have as much weight as medical evidence, but I do think it's worth sending. I sent mine with my PIP assessment and, although it didn't directly address the descriptors, I do feel it provided some context to my social and occupational background, which is something they explore during the assessment.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.