× Members

ESA online appeal process

More
2 months 1 week ago #288087 by Jen
ESA online appeal process was created by Jen
Following an assessment for ESA, I was awarded zero points and my payments stopped immediately. I submitted an online appeal a few weeks ago and the basic payments have since been reinstated, but I can't see my submission on the portal to add further evidence to (I also assumed that I would be able to print off a copy of my appeal once I submitted it, but now can't and my foggy brain really needs a hard copy!)
How long does it usually take to appear on the portal?
Also, can I apply for PIP while I'm waiting for the ESA appeal, or should I wait for the outcome?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 months 6 days ago #288103 by BIS
Replied by BIS on topic ESA online appeal process
Hi Jen

I'm glad that you have had your payments reinstated. I can't tell you how long your appeal will take to appear in the portal. Hopefully, someone else may have experience of that and will be able to tell you.

You can apply for PIP now. You don't have to wait.

BIS

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jen

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.