× Members

Date mistake by DWP

More
2 months 6 days ago #288096 by ladypowys
Date mistake by DWP was created by ladypowys
I have taken my PIP application to Appeal after scoring zero points. I have received the copy package from DWP, and see that there is a mistake made by the DM after a phone call to me. She wanted to know why I take pain killers. Anyway, the date of the phone conversation was 2.2.24, but the DM has dated the form 2.2.23. Do you think I ought to let Tribunal Service know or would they pick this up anyway? Would it be in my best interests to let them know? It isn't a big mistake but could be significant. Thank you

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 months 6 days ago #288098 by BIS
Replied by BIS on topic Date mistake by DWP
Hi ladypowys

I don't know whether they will pick it up, but if you want to inform them - you should do so. Does it matter? Clearly, the contents of what was said are more important than the date - but it is an error, and as you say, it could be significant. Better to contact them and know that you have informed them, than let it worry you.

BIS

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: ladypowys

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.