× Members

assessment report for pip for cfs

More
2 months 6 days ago #288125 by neelie_08
assessment report for pip for cfs was created by neelie_08
had two crainiotamys for brain anyeurysms in 2014 then diagnosed with cfs 2014 applied for pip and turned down and applied again july 2023 turned down again 0 points mandatory didnt change decision so have to do appeal, my assessment report lists evidence considered in formulating advice as pip report 2015, consultant report 2015 benefit service letter 2016 and claimants letters 2015 2016 and pip questionaire 2023 can they use info from that far .back.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 months 6 days ago #288132 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic assessment report for pip for cfs
n

To answer your specific question, yes they can use whatever information they think is relevant to your claim, you can challenge whether this is reasonable in your appeal submission.

As to your qualifying for PIP, it is not the condition that is being assessed but the limitations that result from them in regard to a set of legally defined activities.

Did you use our PIP Claim guide when making any of your claims, see the Guides link at the top of the page.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: KABTT

More
2 months 5 days ago #288179 by neelie_08
Replied by neelie_08 on topic assessment report for pip for cfs
no i only just joined

More
2 months 4 days ago #288198 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic assessment report for pip for cfs
n

In that case, I strongly recommend that you review the guide I mentioned in my previous post.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: Faith, neelie_08

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.