× Members

PIP: Completing PIP1 Form

More
2 months 6 days ago #288126 by ves
PIP: Completing PIP1 Form was created by ves
Hi,
I have been on ESA for several years (with grateful thanks to B&W for help with this application)
I am about to start a PIP application. I have downloaded the Guides, and also the samples of PIP1 and PIP2 forms.
Questions:
On page 18 of the PIP1 form, there is a box to enter "Anything else you think we might need to know".
I'm not sure if this should be completed with some information? My conditions maybe?
I have CFS and Fibromylagia, amongst other problems.
The exhaustion and Fibro fog does mean I will take a substantial length of time to complete the forms (hence I prep before I even make the application).
Should I tell them about my conditions in this section? I would also prefer the paper version of PIP2 posted to me.

Many thanks for your input.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 months 6 days ago #288133 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic PIP: Completing PIP1 Form
v

This form is for you to apply for PIP, it is not assessing whether you meet the criteria for an award, this will be done on another form (PIP2) that you will be sent once it is accepted that you meet the criteria to claim PIP in the first place.

So you can include more information about your problems but it is really there for you to provide more information about any of the previous sections. For example; if you were not a UK national then you might include more information about your right to reside and receive UK benefits.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: ves

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.