× Members

Thank You!!

More
2 months 3 days ago #288227 by Dlm791
Thank You!! was created by Dlm791
Hi,

I just want to say after all the advice on here, I have just been speaking to DWP again about my PIP appeal and it has been overturned so Enhanced Rate for both from 26/09/2022.

So happy right now :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: robreay, denby, Sheila 966, LL26, Louise

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 months 3 days ago #288234 by BIS
Replied by BIS on topic Thank You!!
Hi Dim791

That is terrific news. Many congratulations. I hope it's not long before the back payment drops into your bank account. I'm glad you didn't have to go to the Tribunal.

BIS

Tags: @RESULT @PIP

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dlm791

More
2 months 3 days ago #288240 by Yorkiegal73
Replied by Yorkiegal73 on topic Thank You!!
That's brilliant news. So chuffed for you. My backpayment just arrived and I've treated myself to a little something just to get it out of my system before I figure out what to do with the bulk of it. Hope you do the same.
The following user(s) said Thank You: denby, Dlm791

More
2 months 3 days ago #288263 by LL26
Replied by LL26 on topic Thank You!!
Hi Dlm791,
Well done! Thank you for sharing your news. It is always good to know that you have found our website helpful.
LL26

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
2 months 22 hours ago #288291 by Dlm791
Replied by Dlm791 on topic Thank You!!
Hi,

I’m just wondering how long the backpayments take? I hope you don’t mind me asking 😊

More
2 months 14 hours ago #288313 by BIS
Replied by BIS on topic Thank You!!
Hi Dim791

Some do seem to come quicker than others, but if you haven't heard within two weeks I would ring the DWP for an update.

BIS

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.