× Members

PIP REVIEW

More
2 months 3 days ago #288230 by info
PIP REVIEW was created by info
Good Afternoon we wanted to know is this to even looked at the review form to decide if it will be passed over to IAS? Rang to see if had recieved review form said backlog of 49 weeks for Avon Area. Your thoughts on this please

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 months 3 days ago #288247 by BIS
Replied by BIS on topic PIP REVIEW
Hi Info

I'm not sure what you're asking. You've been told there is this large backlog in your area - but how they are choosing to deal with it - I don't know.

BIS

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
2 months 3 days ago #288252 by info
Replied by info on topic PIP REVIEW
Hi we wanted to know if you have heard of large backlogs? And would you say that is to just look themselves to see if can make a decision?

More
2 months 3 days ago #288257 by Chris
Replied by Chris on topic PIP REVIEW
Hi info,

It has been known to use that term - I've read it myself. I think it's basically to say things will take a lot longer than you expected. I remember mine took close to 2 years. There's clearly a staff shortage, and a lot more benefit and disability funded claimants. Sounds like they're telling you not to expect anything for close to a year.

Pretty shocking really.

Regards, Chris.

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.