× Members

PIP Reviews

More
2 months 19 hours ago #288300 by Augustus
PIP Reviews was created by Augustus
I read your advice about PIP review forms in your latest email bulletin dated 14th February, where you suggested more detailed responses than merely ticking unchanged.

As I have not had any information about the newish light touch approach for PIP reviews by the DWP, and know of no one who has seen whether the relevant form is different from the usual review form, can you say a few words about the light touch form if you have seen it? Does your advice apply to this form as well?

Thanks

A
The following user(s) said Thank You: UB40 Rumrunner

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 months 14 hours ago #288318 by BIS
Replied by BIS on topic PIP Reviews
Hi Augustus

I've not heard of anyone seeing a different form for a 'light touch review.' See if anyone else reports on it.

BIS

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
2 months 9 hours ago #288334 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic PIP Reviews
Augustus

The AR2 form that is/will be used for Light Touch Reviews is covered in the PIP Claim guide starting on page 135.

We can't host a copy of the form as it is Crown Copyright but the following has a sample.

assets.publishing.service.gov.uk/media/6...lity-affects-you.pdf

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.