× Members

Pip revue text

More
1 month 4 weeks ago #288363 by Grahammylo
Pip revue text was created by Grahammylo
Had text off pip today to say my review is compleat(should have been dec 23 ext to dec 24) reach retirement end of march 24. It says I will receive my decision letter in 2 weeks contact us if you have any questions do not call before the letter arrives as we will not be able to tell you the decision?never had this before normally just get a letter.I find this strange should I worry about the out come? I receive full award in both.Any feed back would be appreciated.
Thank you mylo

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 month 4 weeks ago #288385 by BIS
Replied by BIS on topic Pip revue text
Hi Grahammylo

I answered the same question yesterday. benefitsandwork.co.uk/kunena/10-dla-esa-...p-review-text#288376

No, you shouldn't be worried - it is standard practice.

BIS

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
4 weeks 1 day ago #289619 by Grahammylo
Replied by Grahammylo on topic Pip revue text
Just letting you know and any one else who maybe concerned over pip text. I’ve had a very positive result now full award on both daily living and mobility no end date and review in 2034 . So I need to thank you all for the information I have been given on this site couldn’t have done it without you .also I will be renewing my membership every year to keep up to date on what is happening in the big bad world of the dwp.
Thank you mylo

More
4 weeks 1 day ago #289625 by BIS
Replied by BIS on topic Pip revue text
Hi Grahammylo

Congratulations on your enhanced ongoing award for both PIP components. It's good to hear that. I'm glad you will now have a long break from the DWP.

BIS

@RESULT @PIP @REVIEW

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: C

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.