× Members

PiP review text

More
1 month 4 weeks ago #288376 by Grahammylo
PiP review text was created by Grahammylo
Hi my pip review was extended for 1 year from dec 2023 to dec 2024 I’m turning pension age end of march and received a text today from DWP stating that my review is complete and i should receive my decision letter in 2 weeks. Once you receive your letter contact us if I have any questions.don’t call before you get the letter as we will not be able to tell you the decision?is this strange? Should I worry about this. I receive full in both elements and it does not give me much time to put in mandatory consideration if the letter takes more than 2 weeks to arrive.and it’s not good news. I understand that I cannot apply for pip after pension age is this right?and I wonder if this is a way of me not being able in the time frame to do anything about my claim.any feed back will be greatly appreciated
Thank you graham

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 month 4 weeks ago #288377 by BIS
Replied by BIS on topic PiP review text
Hi Grahammylo

No, you shouldn't be worried about the text. This is a standard one that some claimants receive. If it's not good news (and I sincerely hope it isn't), you will have one month from the date on the decision letter to put in an MR. But let's hope that you don't have to go there.

BIS

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: Grahammylo

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.