× Members

Sons entitlement

More
1 month 4 weeks ago #288443 by JP
Sons entitlement was created by JP
He is autistic and suffers from epilepsy,he gets child disability payment at the moment.He leaves high school when he turns eighteen in March this year,my query is what benefits will he be entitled to?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 month 4 weeks ago #288458 by Gary
Replied by Gary on topic Sons entitlement
HI BW

Welcome to the forum.

You need to change your user name as it will be confusing to forum members

You might want to have a look at the following FAQ which explains where everything is; www.benefitsandwork.co.uk/guides-for-claimants/faq/forum.

When you son leaves school he will be able to apply for Universal Credit; www.gov.uk/universal-credit. I would advise you to seek help from your local Welfare Rights Organisation; advicelocal.uk , they will be able to take all his circumstances into account when giving advice.

Gary

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
1 month 4 weeks ago #288482 by JP
Replied by JP on topic Sons entitlement
Thank you for your quick response,I will contact my local welfare rights for more information.JP.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.